Tuesday, 4th September 2018
- TIME. Get organized and plan a schedule for your studies. Do not leave everything for the night before your exam. You should also be aware that there are subjects that need more time than others because they can be more difficult to understand.
- LIBRARY. I remember that one of the librarians at INTO once told me that the students who study at the library or the ones who borrow books from it have more chances to achieve better results. INTO has an excellent library so take advantage of it as much as you can. In case you cannot concentrate in your own room then go to INTO’s library or to the library of your city. In most cases you can also borrow books from your city library.
- ORGANIZE YOUR STUDY SPACE. Some people need music or silence; others prefer company or their own space. In any case, you must find the best space where you can make the most of your time to study so that you have more time for extracurricular activities.
- *TOP TIP USE FLOW CHARTS AND DIAGRAMS. Based on my experience I would say that this is the most effective way of learning. When you find yourself closer to the exams period you should also condense your revision notes into one-page diagrams. This is what top students do. It is also highly advisable to solve past papers (old exams) because they can prepare you a lot for the real exam (and sometimes they are similar).
- FIND A BALANCE BETWEEN YOUR HOBBIES AND YOUR STUDIES. This is important in order to keep your motivation in your studies as well as for enjoying your time studying abroad. INTO normally organizes events for students like trips, sport activities et cetera. Take advantage of them and make many friends.
Take a look to this web pages =). They were my references
Want to ask about Student Life? Click here to chat